- Presentation is very tempting & beautiful.
- Lemonades and iced teas are amazing.
- Disappointing taste of main course( as per we tasted)
- Kids meals are batter.
- No reception on arrival
- No see off
- kids friendly white art table cover for a full scale sketching.
- Kids menu is good
220 aed for two persons for a two course meal.
- Dalma Mall.Abu Dhabi
- World trade center mall,Abu Dhabi
- Alshahama,Abu Dhabi
an Asian house!
🕴🍽🕴 Foods and Services:
- A yummy Asian cuisine( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_cuisine) with superb taste of the best of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean and Vietnamese flavors
- The vegetable rolls are light and crunchywith a delish sauce.
- One of best Asian tastes in town
- Thai cashews stir fry chicken noodles were amazing.
- 🍲🍲“Broccoli fried rice“was very good.
- 🍝 If you are a spice lover,”singapore noddles” are for you, for me it was. 😢😢😢.
- Honey glazed chicken rice are amazing,A must try!
- Iced mint ginger green tea was refreshing and mouthwatering.
Review of Leopold’s of London, Makani Mall
- Dalma mall, AbuDhabi
- Festival city,Dubai
200 aed for two
Website & menu ( order online)
If you have a taste for an Indian cuisine it’s a place you must visit. Founded by a famous Indian master chef RANJEEV KAPOOR, it is his signature cuisine with all best tastes in North East.
The restaurant has Eastern theme in style and trends. Spacious place with traditional accessories, Indian people on services, with the Indian background music. Even regarding the traditional Asian values,they have family sitting areas place behind the net curtains for your privacy and convenience.
sumptuous, delicious and ample. Just perfect! A perfect blend of Spices, tastes, and aroma call your appetite. The curries, starters, snacking eveything is super amazing and presented in a style. The presentation of birayani is an example of the awesomeness.
Doesn’t need a fortune! A single main meal is around 40 aed.150 aed is enough for two course meal for two persons. They pays you back every penny with the perfect taste,very cooperative good services and presentation.
Why you should visit the yellow chilli!
- For an Indian inspired theme around.
- The bread/papad basket with sauces is a bliss.
- The birayanis are never cold. The heat wave wait for you even after 30 minutes.
- Perfection at it’s best!
- Economic prices
- I recommend 100 %.
WHICH THINGS YOU CONSIDER BEFORE MEAL:
- want chapaties/ roties: consider their price! As that are smaller in size and increase price value.
- Check different discount voucher :they have offered plenty .