UAE national day 46, firwork click to watch the gallery!
Mugg &Bean is a best breakfast place for me as it has a huge variety of Breakfast, nearby my home and now with more add on menu.
Surrounding and seating:
- Out door and indoor
- Green, flowery and airy
- Pleasant for breakfast and dinnerMain attractions for me:
- Huge collection of breakfast menu
- Beautiful and scenic indoor and outdoor seating
- Brown Muffins with raisins
Main course for kids:
Chicken nuggets 18aed
- with a lot of crispy fried.
- New Yorker: 45aed
- Berry Delight: 42aed
- Chicken Caeser salad Sandwich: 38 aed
- Huge meal
- Available with brown bread
- Tasty and mouthwatering
- Bottomless Iced tea
- Sometimes A little rude
- While taking orders they may miss the datails ,so batter to be very attentive while placing orders.
120 for two people
Mugg & Bean is operating internationally in: South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Kuwait and UAE. Locations currently in the UAE are:
- Economic(30 aed/meal)
- meal (wrap +wedges+salad+cold drinks)
- Big in size
- Quite Healthy if you avoid the fizzy drinks
- Ready in 10 minutes
- Good food to go
Variety in menus:
- Barb Q
- Meet shawarma
- Spicy chicken
- Chicken tender
- and more
- Nothing except it’s in the hussle buzzle of food court
- Yas Mall,Abu Dhabi
- Bas Mall,Abu Dhabi
- Doha:villaggeo, Landmark,GulfMall
Wrap it website link:
an Asian house!
🕴🍽🕴 Foods and Services:
- A yummy Asian cuisine( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_cuisine) with superb taste of the best of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean and Vietnamese flavors
- The vegetable rolls are light and crunchywith a delish sauce.
- One of best Asian tastes in town
- Thai cashews stir fry chicken noodles were amazing.
- 🍲🍲“Broccoli fried rice“was very good.
- 🍝 If you are a spice lover,”singapore noddles” are for you, for me it was. 😢😢😢.
- Honey glazed chicken rice are amazing,A must try!
- Iced mint ginger green tea was refreshing and mouthwatering.
- Dalma mall, AbuDhabi
- Festival city,Dubai
200 aed for two
Website & menu ( order online)
Why Redisson blu, Yas island?
Are you a poet? A songwriter? No? OK! But you love poetry? love sun rise and sun sets?adore nature? Enjoy serenity? Fond of starry nights? Yes! Redisson Blu in Yas Island is fit for you. Sit in the balcony, watch the tired sun setting behind Yas links into the sea. Stay late night to witness the milky way of the moon to the depth of the sea, following the sun. The serene moonlit mesmerizes you, you write poetry, sing a song or at least listen some great melodies of your favorite classics or modern. The spacious balcony with great views is really worth your money.
- Beautiful views out of windows.
- Spacious rooms with balconies ,big wardrobe and desk .
- they offer complimentary Water world and Ferrari passes often with their package / deal. ( inquire them for details)
- Free Yas beach entry
- Three big pools, separate for kids, family and couples.
- A beautiful business lounge on the 8th floor for adds on serenity.
Oh they missed!!!
- Lipton yellow lybel tea is not included in their complimentary tea package
- Protocol is not up to the mark!
- Breakfast at Assymetri has a limited menu:( but services and taste is up to the mark.)
For details; check website link below!
Studio Masr is a Middle Eastern Egyptian restaurant, having a Huge variety of grill. This is the attraction convinced me to lead to the couch from the menu on reception. I am looking for some healthy options now days, to consume fewer fats and have a watch on my weight. Studio Masr is added as my first for healthy eating days. I have decided to choose a healthy option for me every fortnight.(don’t be shocked for “once in a fortnight!!!” 😲😲as I do healthy eating in my regular life. It’s just out dinners that exceed my calories consumption! 😊)
As an Asian, we always crave for spice and herbs in our foods. So mostly Middle eastern cuisine give us a bit tough time for being low in spices. Studio Last is among those that will not disappoint an Asian.you can order a spicy or extra spicy grill and Viola! Huge variety of chicken, beef, mutton grill, and kababs are on the menu. Add on spice and addition of some hot sauce give their grills a delish taste and aroma. Ample platter of grill meat served with the grill vegetables and fries( definitely I left for my kids as my healthy eating plan) is enough for a power meal.I selected four different platters for four of us and none of them was less in taste.
- Bent .El Akabar (shish tawook)
- Kashkhash kofta
- Ameer Al Inteqam( mix grill)
- Leabet El Set(boneless grilled chicken): This was the best chicken, so soft and juicy and delicious.
All these items were served with grill tomatoes.🍅🍅, grill onions and green chillies🌶🌶🌶🌶.
Somebody told me that the plates are named after famous Egyptian movies of their time. That’s another interesting fact.You can see the photos of the movies on the walls around,representing their theme cleverly.
Before the order, they served their complimentary bread. OMG! that’s so amazing little fluffy soft bread; a mix combination of chappati+khubazh+ bread! It was so soft and fluffy as it sustained its shape for long. That gave us a very good start with pickles and sauces!
Why should you visit STUDIO MASR?
1.perfect in taste and aroma even for Asians.
2.huge middle eastern grill menu.
3.their complimentary fluffy bread is amazing. 👌👌👌👌👌
Sitting Area is huge and services are good!!!! They have also a big variety of middle eastern desserts and drinks.
Some official information :
“A tribute to Egypt’s magnificent movie-production studio in the golden era of Egyptian cinema, Studio Masr is a unique themed restaurant. The restaurant specializes in charcoal grill entrees and authentic Egyptian and Middle Eastern cuisine.Studio Masr delivers the epitome of family entertainment with an all-time classic twist, an authentic Middle Eastern experisence that is casually elegant yet infectiously fun.”(thanks to Studio Masr website)
For their Official website plz check!