La brioche is always a beautiful place and my personal favourite for a French style breakfast, coffee or a party with friends.It is as serene in the Dalma mall for a breakfast as in Khalifa city, AbuDhabi, as all the stores or entertainment spots around weren’t opened yet.While long walk ways were quite and lazy on a Friday morning we rushed to La brioche, Dalma mall for breakfast as I was getting late for my some official work.
(We were in a rush so I request them to be quick in serving and to my surprise,they were actually!)
- Beautifully decorated
- Intimate space
- Instagram friendly
- Outdoor seating
- Spacious place
- Comfy sofas
- French bakery
- Healthy eating
Menu we choose:
- Kids meal:(French toast+fresh juice)
- Served with fresh juice
- Perfect in taste
- Beautiful presentation
2.French Toast:(regular breakfast)
- Very soft,
- served with strawberries and cream
- more than you actually need!
- Perfectly toasted
Watch: Mugg&beans,khalifa city, AbuDhabi 3.shia seed delight:(healthy eating)
It’s a yummy fruitful healthy options: a Shia pudding is
- mixed with coconut and soya milk,
- loaded with berries,grapes and orange and
- grated roasted pistachio gives a seducing taste.
- The presentation is as beautiful as the delish taste and health it offers.
- for me I mostly prefer healthy eating as it keep my calories guilt on a controlled level.
- Beautiful place
- Affordable prices
- Ample servings