Why Redisson blu, Yas island?
Are you a poet? A songwriter? No? OK! But you love poetry? love sun rise and sun sets?adore nature? Enjoy serenity? Fond of starry nights? Yes? Redisson Blu in Yas Island is fit for you. Sit in the balcony, watch the tired sun setting behind Yas links into the sea. Stay late night to witness the milky way of the moon to the depth of the sea, following the sun. The serene moonlit mesmerizes you, you write poetry, sing a song or at least listen some great melodies of your favorite classics or modern. The spacious balcony with great views is really worth your money.
- Beautiful views out of window
- Beautiful sunsets and moonlight in your balconies.
- Spacious rooms with balconies ,big wardrobe and desk .
- they offer complimentary Water world and Ferrari passes often with their package / deal. ( inquire them for details)
- Free Yas beach entry
- Three big pools, separate for kids, family and couples.
- A beautiful business lounge on the 8th floor for adds on serenity.
Oh they missed!!!
- Lipton yellow lybel tea is not included in their complimentary tea package
- Protocol is not up to the mark!
- Breakfast at Assymetri has a limited menu:( but services and taste is up to the mark.)
For details; check website link below!
If you have a taste for an Indian cuisine it’s a place you must visit. Founded by a famous Indian master chef RANJEEV KAPOOR, it is his signature cuisine with all best tastes in North East.
The restaurant has Eastern theme in style and trends. Spacious place with traditional accessories, Indian people on services, with the Indian background music. Even regarding the traditional Asian values,they have family sitting areas place behind the net curtains for your privacy and convenience.
sumptuous, delicious and ample. Just perfect! A perfect blend of Spices, tastes, and aroma call your appetite. The curries, starters, snacking eveything is super amazing and presented in a style. The presentation of birayani is an example of the awesomeness.
Doesn’t need a fortune! A single main meal is around 40 aed.150 aed is enough for two course meal for two persons. They pays you back every penny with the perfect taste,very cooperative good services and presentation.
Why you should visit the yellow chilli!
- For an Indian inspired theme around.
- The bread/papad basket with sauces is a bliss.
- The birayanis are never cold. The heat wave wait for you even after 30 minutes.
- Perfection at it’s best!
- Economic prices
- I recommend 100 %.
WHICH THINGS YOU CONSIDER BEFORE MEAL:
- want chapaties/ roties: consider their price! As that are smaller in size and increase price value.
- Check different discount voucher :they have offered plenty .